Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Letter from B

“B does not necessarily agree with the guidance I have received about Mr. Paul Tuttle, but she has agreed to have conversation about this subject on this WEB.   Hiromi Okaue”


Hello Hiro
 

I am late, but here I am.  Sometimes other things come to front and then others get put on the back burner.
Thank you for having the faith to take our conversation to public.

I have brought with me a link to a subject on finances about the Foundation.

http://www.nwffacim.org/tgp/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=36693&mid=172076#M172076

which, as you may notice -and I am talking to Barbara as well- come up in public through another individual who has also been Asking for Answers about some of things which you, both you and Barbara, have been needing clarity on.

Hi Hiro,  I thought that when I was saying the first hello it was 'me',  but I see that is not case.  Nonetheless,  this me doesn't feel too different.
Love and Blessings,

B

The above was written to your blog but I was unable to submit it since it requires that I chose a profile for submitting and I did not know which one to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment